Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Child abuse continues

I am writing this post to let any of my followers and visitor know I also have another web site that I write content for about child abuse. I will be looking for people who would be interested in posting about there experiences with abuse whether it was as a victim and healing, family member of a victim, an abuser etc. This web site is more about child abuse in general and less about my abuse. I would love anyone to take a look it is a site in progress but I would love feed back on ideas for it also. Check out the section that is about the web site and see if I have missed any ideas. The site is called http://www.childabusecontinues.com/ the link is also on the right hand side under recommended reading.

Thanks all for reading and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment